I really liked your last issue, it was very good. I especially liked the part with the cars. It is getting very cold these days, so I hope all of you are wearing scarves and mittens to keep you warm. I wouldn't want any of you to catch cold. That would be awful.
But make sure you take off your coats and hats and things when you are indoors, because otherwise you won't feel the benefit when you go out. That's what my mum says, anyway.
I am looking forward to next weekend very much. On Saturday I am going to the park to play with my friends. Then later we will go to Pizza Hut, and then to Maggie's.
For the love of God...it's "Taikonaut" NOT "Cosmonaut"!!! Please learn to appreciate and respect China's A-Tor-a-Teeee!!!!
You're sort of right, Chas - the English media seem to always refer to Chinese spacefarers as taikonauts, but we've gone with the PRC English-language press tendency to call them cosmonauts, mainly because we like the word better. Cosmonaut...rolls off the tongue.
I have several pressing questions!
1) Where has my cat gone?
2) If gou-rou.com were to make a TV show, what would it be?
3) I recently saw someone wearing a T-shirt saying "Question Authority". Should I question authority?
Thanks, Ted. Salient and pressing questions indeed. Here are the answers:
1) If it's anything like my cat, it's sitting on whichever item of black clothing you most recently washed.
2) Avian Bird Flu Island - one island with hundreds of cameras, 20 contestants, only one course of Tamiflu. 10,000 diseased poultry. What's going to happen?
Alternatively, Biz-China Stealth Edition, in which Chris Gelken hides behind a pillar and attempts to whisper pro-China business news without attracting the attention of passing sentries.
3) Yes! If the T-shirt tells you to question authority, of course you should question authority!
Arabella Green, gou-rou.com editor